Terms & Conditions
Terms of service are the legal agreements between a service provider and a person who wants to use that service.
Norms of Service for Site's Services
The client agrees to acquire prior permission from the user before sending the communication in any form, including verbally, in writing, via email, etc.
The customer is obligated not to transmit any communication that comes under the following items:
- For Spam or bulk messages
- For sharing messages that might damage the developer's equipment.
- For using objectionable messengers, such as pornographic ones, to send messages
- For delivering messages through messengers which mislead users, like those sent in someone else's identity or that provide misleading information
- For sharing incorrect, confidential information
- For the transfer of data obtained illegally by Customer and/or in violation of third-party copyrights or associated rights
- For marketing drugs, alcohol, and tobacco, as well as other unlawful acts
- For transmitting material that is against the standards of the applied laws at that point or against international law
Guarantees and interactions with WhatsApp Inc.
- WhatsApp Inc. in no way endorses or supports the Program or the ZippyMsg.com Site. The user of the Service, Site, or API is aware of all potential dangers.
- The developer is not liable for the Customer's failure to access the service, Api, accounts, and so forth due to an interruption in the Customer's Internet route, equipment, or software.
- The customer agrees that WhatsApp and/or WhatsApp Inc. have the right to suspend and/or ban his account.
- The developer is not liable for the Customer's failure to access the service, to Api, as a result of WhatsApp Inc.'s software modifications.
You are allowed to print and download portions from Website for Your individual use on the following terms:
- No papers or graphics on the Website are altered in any manner.
- The Website does not use any graphics without supporting content.
- This permission notification, along with our copyright and trademark notices, is printed on all versions.
Refunds / Cancel the subscription
You can sign up for a free trial account, so purchased subscription payments are not refundable.
The instance will continue to run until the end of the membership term, but you must terminate the subscription before the start of the subsequent payment.